Step into a career you love!
Calling all high-caliber women who are *done* being stuck in jobs they don’t feel fully alive in…
If there was a proven way to make a move into a fulfilling, high-paying career you love and enjoy (without sacrificing the lifestyle you prefer or dream of)…
...would you finally feel confident to step into your next big career move?
“I’ve ignored, denied, shrunk, and held my strength and gifts back for years. ALL THAT HAS CHANGED! For the first time in my life, I feel like I’m in alignment with who I was created to be.”
Talented, ambitious, high-achieving… these are the words that have described you for years, NOT dread, drained, and empty. So why are you feeling like a dry teapot over a high flame at the end of each workday these days?
You've invested years and thousands of dollars into your education, tirelessly worked your way up the ladder and landed a great job with all the bells and whistles.
You're celebrated and admired as a career success to your colleagues, family, and friends.
You’ve worked so hard to get where you are that it’s disturbing to admit to yourself (and even more to others) that you're miserable.
On the outside, you’re successful, but on the inside, you feel empty. And the “bells and whistles” you’ve accumulated feel more like golden handcuffs than perks of the job. So what to do?
- Going to networking events isn’t working… People gush about their work and how much they love their job, and you’re like, “yeaahhh, totally. Me too.”
- Bringing it to your superiors or HR isn’t the answer… There’s always the question of where their alliance lies. You tell them you want more or share your ideas with them, and they never seem interested in helping you advance your career.
- Trying to figure it out on your own only wastes precious energy and time...while "muscling through" has helped you make a name for yourself and get where you are now, you realize it's not what you want, AND it's not the answer to creating a professional life you love.
You’re different today than when you started all those years ago. AND...what got you here won't get you where you want to go.
When you followed this path, you did it because it’s what you believed was best for your family, best for your finances, and best for your life at the time.
But now, you’re at a different place where it's time to carve a new path for your life. You realize even at midlife, you still have decades of professional years ahead of you. And you’re ready to do work you enjoy and not apologize for it.
Dr. Anabelle Broadbent
“I’m no longer asking for a seat at the table. I’ve created my own table.”
NEWS FLASH: You're not supposed to know how to make the change to a new career…
Super quick, have you ever had thoughts like...
- I want to do something new, something different, but I’m not clear on how to move forward in that direction.
- I’m sick and tired of being a chameleon trying to "fit" into different jobs or careers and would love to find something that actually fits me instead, but I don't know what that is yet.
- I’m not sure if I should make a move; after all, I have bills to pay, mouths to feed, and a retirement to fund, but I’ve seen other people do it, so maybe I can too.
- I’ve waited too long, or I'm too old to figure out what I want to be when I grow up, even though I know what I’m doing, isn’t it.
- I’m at the top of my career, and changing at this stage could cost me the status, income, and respect I’ve built over the years, yet the voice inside me keeps telling me there’s more.
These, my dear sister, are the 5 most common reasons high-achieving women make the disempowering choice to figure things out on their own and/or wait until they know all the answers before making their big, beautiful, bold move.
But just so we’re clear…
That never happens. There's no magical day where you know everything you need to know.
You’re way too talented to continue to slog for a job that leaves you feeling emotionally drained and empty.
And you’re especially too talented to ever second-guess yourself as “not ready” or “not able” to have a career that knocks your freakin’ socks off.
After working with HUNDREDS of amazing, talented, professional women just like you, I can indisputably tell that this whole "once I have this..." and "when I have that..." game your mind keeps playing with you is NOT *you* talking. It's fear. Straight up fear.
YOU do NOT need to know how to make it all happen. That's a trick your ego plays to keep you from making the change you know you're ready to make. Because the truth is: what you really need is experienced, expert direction. Someone who knows the pitfalls and roadblocks. Someone who can give you real-talk when you need it most. Someone who can tell you what steps to take and in what order.
Because chances are you've been thinking about making this change for a while now, you've probably even been taking advantage of free articles and webinars, downloading free resources, trying to piece it all together.
But, let me ask you, how is that working out?
Are you in love with your career right now? Or are you putting it off for some future day...?
And, would you like to finally put yourself in the driver's seat and take control of your professional destiny TODAY?
If so, getting expert support IS where you start.
And no matter what, fear, doubt, or "the I can figure it out on my own" voice is telling you, deep down, you know you need that expert support!
Dr. Tracy Richmond McKnight
“I have more control over my destiny than I had in the past. I come home at the end of the day happy with the work that I’ve done.”
Good-bye, golden handcuffs -- Hello, true calling!
- Going into work each day empowered and LIT UP by the amazing things you’re doing and the impact you’re making.
- Tapping into your biggest strengths, skills, and gifts to carve out a one-of-a-kind place for you in the professional world.
- Exercising your full potential, knowing your team and the company support your vision and role.
- Working with a team that believes in your big ideas and supports *you* to make them happen.
- Getting financially rewarded at an income level that matches your experience, expertise, and leadership.
- Wrapping up the day HAPPY about the work you've done and ready to head into the office again tomorrow!
Let’s talk about how to go from a soul-sucking job and stressing about other people’s expectations -- to owning your unique set of skills, strengths, and gifts, discovering the career that *really* lights you up, and then landing a fulfilling job that pays you what you deserve.
I’ve packaged up my entire career system that’s allowed me and hundreds of my clients to carve out a place for us to create our true north careers, and sister, now it’s your turn.
The 7- week step-by-step career support system for high-caliber women who want to have the career and life they desire and deserve.
Never settle for a good-on-paper-but-drains-you-dry job again.
Hi, I’m Dr. Carol Parker Walsh, and I know it can seem hard to believe, but doing work you love, that's aligned with your values and affords you the lifestyle you've longed for, is 100% possible.
Before I stepped into my true calling, I was a practicing attorney for 10 years. I spent another 12 years in academia, after getting my Ph.D., as a professor and dean. I've also spent years as an HR executive, executive coach, and organizational consultant.
While I was good at what I did, evidenced by my frequent promotions and awards, I never truly loved what I did.
While I was grateful for all the training, learning, and growth I experienced through those years, I always harbored a bit of jealousy for those who "whistled while they worked" out of the sheer joy of doing work they loved.
For years I wondered what was wrong with me. Why can't I be grateful, happy, or content with my work, job, or career? Why couldn't I be one of those people?
I was in my late-40s when I finally had the realization that I had NO idea what I wanted to do.
I thought I was crazy to even think about walking away from a fantastic job and enviable income and was afraid to make a move. But I knew I had to do something.
Because the big truth is, that voice inside you that says you're meant for more never goes away.
Until you do something about it, of course…
Today, I’m proud to say that I’m finally doing the work I truly, deeply love and know I’m meant to do, but it didn’t come easy.
There were no programs, no communities, and no one who could help me navigate this journey. I had to figure it out for myself.
I don’t want to see another talented, ambitious woman put off changing a job that drains her out of fear of what’s next or what other people think.
That’s why I’m so committed to bringing Your Career Compass™ to the women who are ready for their big breakthrough.
No matter what age you are, how long you’ve been in the position you’re in now, or what you think is keeping you from going for it, I’m here to tell you, you can.
I was able to do it, hundreds of my clients have done it, and I believe in your ability to get it done too. Let me show you how.
What You Get Inside Your Career Compass™:
Whether you know the new career move you want to make or you want to discover it, Your Career Compass™ is the fastest path to your most meaningful and rewarding work.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Understand the new nature of work and how to navigate it successfully.
- Laser in on your most enriching, satisfying, and “HELL YES!” line of work.
- Pinpoint what kinds of elements, environments, and cultures are tailored for you - and which ones to avoid, so you don’t get drained again.
- Tap into and leverage your unique combination of strengths, skills, and gifts so you can finally realize your full potential (no more shrinking who you are and what you can do!)
- Strengthen networking strategies and the language necessary to land the interview and get the job.
- Attract and negotiate a rewarding income level that is a genuine reflection of your experience and expertise.
- Follow what’s true for YOU and blur out outside influences and expectations standing in your way and fail to serve what's best for you and your career.
- Map out priorities and create an action plan for your next steps.
How? By Mastering The 6 “True North” Career Breakthroughs:
Once you grab Your Career Compass™ credentials on the next page, you’ll get immediate access to your private YCC platform that houses your proven, step-by-step training on…
#1 Breakthrough: Your ‘YES’ Factor (Value $799)
Two of the biggest career mistakes womxn make are 1) not pursuing a career that allows her to bring all of her and 2) talking herself into jobs or roles she’s not a “hell yes” to.
Both lead to disenchantment and emptiness. None of which I want for you!
That’s why your first True North Career Breakthrough is dedicated to eliminating this dreadful duo once and for all!
By discovering your ‘YES’ Factor (the unique combination of your strengths, skills, and gifts), you’re going to know not only where your true genius zone lies, but you’ll start to see what kinds of exciting careers you’ll actually love saying yes to.
#2 Breakthrough: "The Work You’re Meant To Do" Project (Value $799)
You know how important it is to you to get into a career that fulfills you. But exactly how do you know the next one you choose will make the long haul and not lead back to where you are now?
Now that you have your ‘YES’ Factor, it’s time to use my 3-pronged process to discover the work you’re meant to do!
This is where you’ll find out if adjusting your current career or reinventing it all together is the right move for you.
The insights you'll need to uncover your true north career will be right at your fingertips after completing these powerful activities!
#3 Breakthrough: Supercharged Career Confidence & Mindset Secrets (Value $599)
There’s startling research that reveals over 70% of successful people feel like a fraud at what they do. Why? Because of the cycle of fear, imposter syndrome, and other confidence-killers that you’ll learn how to overcome in your third true north career breakthrough.
You’ll also discover:
- Concrete ways to step outside your comfort zone without whiplashing back into fear
- How to reframe your beliefs around mistakes and failure with compassion and excitement
- How to identify your "fear language" and re-write the scripts to keep you in the game
- How to master your thinking to open up to the new career possibilities available to you
#4 Breakthrough: Your Stand Out Professional Tool Kit (Value $999)
After years in the career game, I know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to establishing yourself as an authority, attracting your ideal employers or clients, and landing a job that fits your true north career wishlist. I know what kind of key partners you’ll want on your side to get your name out there, how to create an attention-grabbing resume and cover letter, the best ways to position yourself as a sought after candidate and leader in the digital space, and more.
Every ambitious, driven professional needs a captivating and compelling brand - use the Stand Out Professional Tool Kit, and you will.
#5 Breakthrough: Critical Career Conversations (Value $999)
The quality of your life is a direct reflection of the quality of your conversations. That’s why I’m going to arm you with my simple tools and formulas for those unavoidable not-so-comfortable conversations that will directly affect the trajectory of your career and life. That includes interviews, salary, resignation, and networking conversations. Here’s a taste of some of the important conversations you’re going to master:
- How to rock your interview using my 3 P’s of Interviews
- How to answer the “tell me about yourself” question
- How to have a conversation with your boss about your big decision
- How to negotiate a killer salary using the A.S.K. Method
- How to make important and impactful connections
- And more!
#6 Breakthrough: Career-Life Alignment (Value $1299)
True career freedom isn’t real freedom until you’re free to live the lifestyle you want. Indulge in this final true north career breakthrough as you create a beautiful harmony between who you are, what you do, and how you want the rest of your life to look and feel.
You’ll use my 30-60-90 Day Success Plan to set your goals in motion, ensuring you're moving in the right direction and getting the feedback you need as you become the CEO of YOU. You can also use the Success Plan to guide your plans to build your True North Business.
Plus, you’ll get my secrets to recalibrating your plan when necessary (think: retirement, getting married or divorced, unexpected global pandemics, and other life changes that shift your priorities).
When you say YES to YCC™, you're saying yes to:
✔️ My jam-packed, simple-to-follow, proven-to-work system for success.
✔️ 6 step-by-step training modules that provide the roadmap you need to reach your desired destination.
✔️ An additional implementation and celebration week.
✔️ 12-month access to these resources and your supportive private community.
Plus, you’re going to get continual guidance and support...
Exclusive Bonus 1: The Private Your Career Compass™ Community (Value $999)
On top of your power-packed online training portal, fitted with your 6 true north career breakthroughs, when you join Your Career Compass™ for our 2021 cohort, you’re also going to land support from yours truly in our private YCC™ Community.
Bring your career Qs to me within our community and get personalized guidance on what to do and where to go next. I’ll share any extra resources and tools I have, as well, depending on what you bring to the community to help make even quicker work of your aspirations and goals. You may even receive specially recorded videos addressing specific questions to best support you.
You can also use this community to put an end to any fears, doubts, worries, and limiting beliefs, you may currently have around your true north career that's keeping you from taking confident action.
There's nothing like having a supportive community of like-minded high-caliber, smart, professional women who get what you're going through and are happy to support you every step of the way. No matter how great a course is, information without feedback, support, and customization are not enough when you're on a mission to build a life and career you love.
Fast-Action Bonus: LinkedIn Upgrade (Value $799)
(Sign-up by Friday, January 29th to get this Fast-Action BONUS!)
93% of recruiters use LinkedIn to research and recruit candidates. A professionally written LinkedIn profile allows you to create an online professional brand, which can help open doors to opportunities and networks that you may not have been aware of without the help of social media.
LinkedIn gives you the ability to showcase your profile, expertise, recommendations, and connections; not only is your profile the first professional impression of you when recruiters and employers use LinkedIn to search for candidates, but it also demonstrates credibility in your industry and highlights your achievements.
While others are still underestimating the importance of LinkedIn, you'll be ahead of the game with my LinkedIn Training that includes resources, scripts, and templates you can use to turn your profile into your powerful professional brand and networking machine.
That’s a total value of $7,292 that you get ONLY for $997.
Your "True North" Money-Back Guarantee
I have absolutely no doubt that Your Career Compass™ will knock your socks off. Still, I know some of you need a guarantee.
So here goes it: just let me know within 7 days of purchase, show me the efforts you put in (i.e., the action steps you’ve taken, the homework you've completed) and I’ll process your refund.
Why do I feel so confident? Because this program has worked for so many womxn just like you. They've been where you are, they've done the work, and they've gotten to the other side. I know that if you commit to taking action and following the system, soon I'll be sharing your story alongside theirs.
These amazing women did it, so can you!
Terry Ann Cooper
"It's hard to put into words the transformation that has taken place in my life because of my work with Carol. 6-figure bonuses, proven strategies to advance my career, greater confidence, and a promotion to the C-Suite. Need I say more?"
Anne Marie Sebastiniani
“I was ready to remerge into my work and she really helped my find my authentic voice and communicate what I do to the people I wanted to work with. If you know where you are is cool but you want the next level up, you have to do this.”
Dr. Deneishia Fisher
"I don't even recognize the woman I was before working with Carol. I wasn't clear about my path, unsure about my next steps, and wasn't prioritizing what I wanted or what was right for me. That has all changed! NOW I have the clarity and confidence I needed to create the life and career I want, and that's right for my family and me.
How To Know Your Career Compass™ Is Right For You:
If you can tick off at least 3 of the following qualifiers, you’re ready to make a move to a more fulfilling career and jump inside YCC™.
- You’re eyeing “greener pastures.” You find your enthusiasm for your job has significantly lessened, and your performance isn’t what it used to be either.
- You want to break through to a new level of mastery, but there’s a part of you that’s known for a while now that there’s no room in your current job to bring all of you to the table.
- You feel stressed or anxious about having to report for work the next day. When every day at work feels like a Monday morning, it’s time to do some serious soul searching.
- You know the pay isn’t going to get any better. You’ve reached as high as you can go. You’re ready to get paid brilliantly for your time, energy, experience, and expertise.
- The thought of a new career is what keeps you going at work these days. Why not put that energy and focus on making it a dreams-to-life reality?
- You recognize the importance of SUPPORT. You want to surround yourself with powerful and purposeful women who are unapologetically going for their true north. No more waiting until someday. You want to be uplifted by people who are going after and creating their dream career NOW.
Who is Your Career Compass™ for exactly?
What if I love my job, but not certain aspects of it?
What is the time commitment?
Will Carol be available and accessible to answer my questions?
How does the money-back guarantee work?
Can you remind me of everything I get when I join today?
“I wish I could go back in time and learn these lessons a long time ago!”
“I was ready to leave a 20+ year-long career in academia to work for myself, believing I could be happy and satisfied! But I wasn’t; I was foundering. Carol helped me realize that I had been ignoring my authentic self, stuffing her in a little box, and stifling her voice. She guided me to give voice to what I’d known all along - that if I am true to myself, living without worry about failure, fear, and someone else’s expectations - that I will find joy and satisfaction in my work again. It’s the first time I ever thought about the importance of clarity, confidence, courage, and characteristics in how I show up for my career. I wish I could go back in time and learn these lessons a long time ago!”
This is one of those real-talk-stare-in-the-mirror moments.
Listen, most womxn don’t change their careers. Not because they love their job, but because they don’t hate it. It feels easier to stay where they are and daydream about something better than actually to go out and do something about it. But you have to wonder, is it really easier?
Is it really easier to wake up each morning, already dreading the day ahead?
Is it really easier to consciously choose a job or career you know doesn’t have room for your full potential?
Is it really easier to shrink yourself to fit into other people’s idea of “success”?
Is it really easier to figure it out on your own instead of fast-tracking yourself with expert support and community?
Is it really easier to “fake positivity” to your colleagues, family, and friends instead of being truthful with YOURSELF?
Is it really easier to question yourself, day in and day out, as you continue to feel the nudge that there’s something better, something more out there for you?
You see, the truth is, the hardest part about making a change in your career is making a choice to make a change in your career.
Once you do that, and only once you do that, can you take the right steps forward.
Your Career Compass™️ is the exact, step-by-step system I wish I had when I followed the calling to create my true north career. This course will take you from wishing you could leave your job/career to having full control over your destiny. You’ll discover how to work with purpose, live the life you desire, and have the career you deserve.
It’s time to pour your time, energy, and effort into an enriching, meaningful, rewarding, and fulfilling career.
That’s the decision the womxn in my tribe have made. Now, the choice is yours.
It would be my great honor to welcome you in and work with you inside Your Career Compass™️.