As Seen On:
What are you ready to create?
As an executive coach and personal brand strategist, I specialize in helping high-achieving professional women in midlife get the career and life they want.
If that’s you, I invite you to an exploratory conversation with me to help you figure out whether coaching with me is the right fit for you.
In 30-minute's we'll explore things like:
- If you feel unfulfilled or undervalued in your career, how you got here and how you can close the gap between where you are and where you want to be;
- How you can build self-confidence (and overcome imposter syndrome and self-doubt) so you're equipped to make new, courageous moves in your career for growth, meaning, and impact;
- If you want to make changes in your career, how you can communicate your expertise and authority that creates value for your target audience;
- How you can lead, thrive, and be an influence in your organization while navigating biases and patriarchal structures by developing the capacity to own your voice, find your power and lead authentically;
- Cultivating emotional mastery, so you have power and authority over your emotions, which is an important factor for negotiation and leadership success;
- If your brand, messaging, and image are accurately representing who you are and your credibility factors.
- Applying the best of life coaching tools for career satisfaction, alignment, and more!
"I’ve never really spent dedicated time learning and growing and advancing myself as a professional outside of just doing my work, so it's been really beneficial for me to break out of old ways of thinking that for sure were not serving me or allowing me to move forward. I deeply value this work; I think it's just really powerful. I wouldn't have gotten my promotion without it."
-Erica Taylor, VP & Chief Marketing Officer
I'm Dr. Carol Parker Walsh...
...the go-to coach for executives, leaders, and professionals, including a Grammy Award winner and Paralympic Gold Medalist.
As an award-winning executive coach, I help high-achieving professional women gain greater clarity, confidence, and courage to get the career they love. I bring 25+ years of experience as an attorney, executive, HR director, professor, social scientist, and dean to my work with my clients.
My peers have recognized me for work which landed me on Forbes Coaches Council, Newsweek Expert Panel, Harvard Business Review Advisory Council, and Entrepreneur's Leadership Network. In addition, I'm a TEDx speaker, two-time Amazon #1 best-selling author, and sought-after keynote and international speaker.
My advice has also been featured on numerous podcasts, radio shows, journals, and other publications, including a regular career segment on the ABC affiliate KATU's AM Northwest Morning Show. Also, my own podcast, The Midlife Career Rebel, was named one of Mac's List Top Career Podcasts for 2022.